- You have the option of sharing business and appropriate personal information on employment-related materials you transmit through this site to the address linked to on this site (“Content”).
- It is your responsibility to periodically review and ensure Content is accurate and current. You may modify and/or delete any Content which you submit at any time, provided that information that is deleted may be stored for some period of time in cache or in information archives, or may become subject to other retention requirements directly related to the conduct of Company’s business, such as litigation holds.
- Content is used for purposes of evaluating your suitability for employment. We may also collect usage data to help us gather statistics about the Site, to monitor the Site performance and Site activities. In addition, we may gather information regarding how you use the Site in order to enhance and maximize your use of the Site. This information will only be used by Company and its supporting third party contractors, and only for this specific purpose of facilitating your use and experience with the Site and, as applicable, in evaluating you for possible employment at Company.
- You consent to having your personal data and content transferred to and processed in the United States of America and in other countries, some of which may not be deemed by the European Union to have an adequate level of protection for personal data. Company shall follow its standard data privacy processes and procedures in the handling of your personal information. In addition, you acknowledge and consent to the fact that Company may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law or if Company has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process; to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; to respond to claims of third parties; to protect Company’s or third party’s rights, property, safety, and including the protection of Company confidential information; or to otherwise enforce this Agreement or the integrity of the Site and data. You acknowledge and consent to such disclosure.
- Circumstances may arise where for business or technological reasons (e.g., for purposes of investigation, routine audits, Site administration and improvement, data storage and recovery, and other analytics), it might be necessary for Company and its third party contractors/service providers acting on Company’s behalf to have access to personal information and Content submitted. It is Company’s practice to require any such service providers who might have access to personal or confidential information in the course of providing services to Company to be bound by confidentiality obligations designed to protect any such personal or confidential information.
- While Company maintains industry standard protocols and technology to protect the privacy of your personal information, you understand and agree that Internet has inherent vulnerabilities, and Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit through the Site.
- Company is a global organization with business processes and technology systems that cross borders. As such, Company may transfer your information internationally. By accessing and using the Site and submitting content to the Site, you give Company the rights to conduct international transfers to areas which the European Union may have deemed not to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any third party websites that may be posted on, linked to, or accessible via the Site.