SMFI offers innovative procurement solutions to Energy & Chemicals, Power and Mining Clients.
SMFI’s global procurement network provides value pricing on equipment, materials, and services. The company’s experts are experienced in strategic sourcing, material management, contract management, and logistics.
- Structural Steel
- Strategic sourcing with affiliates on the same property
- Established network of steel mills for spot / market opportunistic procurement
- Strategic sourcing with affiliates and strategic partners in close proximity, permitting cost effective fabrication of very large and complex spools in the shop
- Local fabrication to support up to 10,000 Diameter Inches (DI) per week of Carbon Steel
- Local fabrication to support up to 3,000 DI per week of Alloy
- Overseas fabrication strategic partners that can support up to 10,000 DI per week of both Carbon Steel and Alloy
- Integrated Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS), expediting, logistics