Supreme Modular Fabrication Inc. (SMFI) provides fabrication and modular construction services to mining operations across Canada.
Canada is rich in minerals and metals, most notably: coal, copper, gold, diamond, oil sands, potash, nickel and uranium.
Modular construction and off-site fabrication are proven solutions for the challenges of remote, land-locked mine sites that make transportation and labour recruitment difficult and expensive.
SMFI fabricates various module types for:
- Ammonium Nitrate and Nitric Acid Plants
- Conveyors and Other Materials Handling Equipment
- Copper and Zinc Removal Plants
- Feed Thickening Plants
- Loading Pontoons
- Marine Terminals and Decks
- On-site Power
- Partial Neutralization Plants
- Power / Utilities
- Pressure Acid Leach Plants
- Pyrohydrolysis Plants
- Secondary Solvent Extraction Plants
- Solvent Extraction Plants
- Primary Solvent Extraction Plants
- Stair Modules
- Water Treatment